ElasticRoute allows you to manually add a new run to achieve your desired planning for your vehicles.
This tutorial will show you the steps to create a new run after the initial Plan and Optimize process.
Screenshot After Planning
How To Use
- After planning, click on the Map tab.
- Click on the Select Run dropdown and select New.
- Click on the Select Vehicle and select your Vehicle.
- Click and select the Run that you wish to transfer the stops to the new run.
- The stops belonging to that run will appear.
- Click-and-drag to transfer the stops between the runs.
- Click on the Plan and Optimize button to replan the run.
- Click on the Change Start Time button to edit the Start Time of the run.
- Click the Confirm button.
Step 10: A pop up will appear.
Step 11: Click Yes to complete.