ElasticRoute allows you to manually transfer stops between runs and re-optimize the selected run after the initial planning.
Below is an example showing the steps to re-optimize a single run.
Screenshot After Planning (Before Manual Sorting)
How To Use
- After planning, click on the Map tab.
- Select the run that you wish to sort manually.
- A panel will appear on the right hand side.
- Click the Transfer button.
- Select another run.
- You may click-and-drag the stops between the runs. For example, the “Mandai Zoo" stop was being transferred from Run 2 to Run 1.
- To re-optimize the run, click on the Plan & Optimize button .
- Click Confirm when done.
- A popup will appear. Click Yes to complete.