Keyhole Markup Language file (KML) is an international standard of the Open Geospatial Consortium in XML notation for expressing geographic annotation and visualization.
ElasticRoute allows you to import the boundaries of your zones in your KML file to create Zones in ElasticRoute for route planning.
How To Import Your KML File
- Navigate to Settings > Zone.
- Click the Import Zones By KML button.
- Click the Choose File button and select your file.
- Click the Upload button to import your KML file.
- Click the Upload button to add additional data from your KML file to the existing Zones in your account.
- Click the Delete All and Upload button to delete all existing KML data and import the new KML file.