In the following example, 3 different vehicles have been assigned a different Depot respectively. After planning, 3 separate runs were being generated for each of the vehicles to perform their deliveries from their respective Depots.
How To Assign Depot To Vehicle
- Navigate to Settings > Vehicles
- Select the vehicle, and the Depot for that vehicle.
- If the depot is not set, it will use the default depot specified under Settings > Depot.
In this example, 3 different vehicles had been assigned a different Depot respectively.
Table Of Vehicles And Its Corresponding Depot Vehicle Name Depot Driver1 Mandai Depot Driver2 Ang Mo Kio Driver3 Jurong Port
Screenshot Of Vehicles And Its Corresponding Depot
How To Assign Depot to Stop
When adding or editing a stop, you may select the required depot for the stop.
- Assigning Depot to the Stop
Screenshot Before Planning
- After Plan and Optimize, the stops will be assigned to the vehicles tagged with the assigned Depot.
Table Of Planned Stops Depot Vehicle Name Stop Name Ang Mo Kio Driver2 Junction 10 Jurong Bird Park Nanyang Technological University Jurong Port Driver3 National University of Singapore Singapore Expo Junction 8 Mandai Depot Driver1 Suntec City Singapore Management University Coasta Sands Resort
Screenshot After Planning: